Bloodthirsty (2020)

Movies and TV shows coming to a theater or VOD service soon ....
Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bloodthirsty (2020)

Post by Krappy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:52 am

In Bloodthirsty, vegan singer-songwriter Grey (Lauren Beatty) goes to work on her second album with notorious music producer Vaughn Daniels (Greg Bryk). But as the album progresses, she starts to transform into a powerful beast with a thirst for blood, meat and the hunt.

Brainstorm Media distributes in the US.
Filmed in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
As far as the werewolf goes, director Amelia Moses said: "We have a hybrid, a mix of a human and a wolf. It's a bit more grotesque, a bit weirder, and we still get the emotion of the main character, even when she's a werewolf." The transformation scene reportedly features the wolf body bursting "from her human body with muscle mass, bloodshot eyes and hair growth."
Director Amelia Moses was quoted saying: "I'm looking for something more visceral, that slowly gets under your skin and for me, as a horror fan and an audience member, those are the films that I enjoy more." Adding..."Hollywood likes a strong female lead. Yes, I'm all for that. But I always want to see women who are vulnerable or a bit fucked up, who are struggling too, because that's humanity."
Co-written by songwriter "Lowell."
Described as a "character-driven drama" and a "werewolf tale with slow-burn spookiness and dread to explore female anxieties."
This is a Canadian indie werewolf movie.
Brainstorm Media will release Bloodthirsty in the U.S. in limited theaters and on VOD platforms April 23, 2021 (Bloodthirsty will be released in Canada on the same date by Raven Banner).

IMDb

Director: Amelia Moses

BLOODTHIRSTY (2020)
MOVIES and MANIA

‘Bloodthirsty’ Promises Body Horror and a Whole New Kind of Werewolf Movie
Bloody Disgusting

Trailer & Poster for Female-Fronted Werewolf Horror BLOODTHIRSTY Arriving April 23rd
Dread Central

ImageImage

+

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Bloodthirsty (2020)

Post by Krappy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:56 pm

Updated With OFFICIAL Poster, OFFICIAL Trailer & MORE Details :skull: