Immanence (2022)

Movies and TV shows coming to a theater or VOD service soon ....
Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Immanence (2022)

Post by Krappy » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:33 am

While investigating a meteor strike in the Bermuda Triangle, a team of radio astronomers discover a mysterious signal in the deep sea that could be the world’s first contact with extraterrestrials. After witnessing various impossible phenomena, the team becomes convinced that something is trying to communicate with them.
Aboard their boat is Jonah (Michael Beach), a loner with a mysterious past and cryptic motives. His illogical faith leads him to suggest that this communication may be a manifestation of divinity, a hypothesis which the scientists immediately reject. Soon the communications go from inexplicable to terrifying, threatening not only the team’s beliefs but also their lives.

Buffalo 8 distributes in the US.
Buffalo 8 released Immanence to Digital and VOD on February 4, 2022.

IMDb

Director: Kerry Bellessa

IMMANENCE (2022)
MOVIES and MANIA

‘Immanence’ Discovers a Mysterious Signal in the Deep Sea This February
Bloody Disgusting

An Out Of This World Terror Lurks Below The Surface In ‘Immanence’
Horror Fuel

ImageImageImage

+

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Immanence (2022)

Post by Krappy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:05 am

Immanence is a movie that'll keep you talking about it long after it finishes, I personally thought this movie was Phantastic but I definitely think there will be a large group that will dislike it as well, feel free to check my review as I give my opinion on this one and as always thanks so much for watching.