X (2022)

Movies and TV shows coming to a theater or VOD service soon ....
Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

X (2022)

Post by Krappy » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:06 am

In 1979, a group of young filmmakers set out to make an adult film in rural Texas, but when their reclusive, elderly hosts catch them in the act, the cast finds themselves fighting for their lives.

A24 distributes in the US
Filmed in New Zealand.
Written/directed by Ti West (The House of the Devil, The Innkeepers, The Sacrament, In a Valley of Violence).
A24 released X in theaters on March 18, 2022.
X arrived in the A24 Screening Room on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 9pm EST.
X arrived on Premium VOD on April 14, 2022.
Lionsgate releases X on Blu-ray Combo Pack (plus DVD and Digital) and DVD on May 24, 2022.

IMDb

Director: Ti West

X (2022)
MOVIES and MANIA

The Preacher’s Daughter: The Power of Sexual Expression in Ti West’s ‘X’
Dread Central

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: MIA GOTH AND BRITTANY SNOW GET INTO THE SKIN OF “X”
Rue Morgue

Watch The Opening Scene From Ti West’s “X” – Now On VOD
Horror Fuel

‘X’ Hair & Makeup Designer Sarah Rubano on Transforming Mia Goth into Pearl
Bloody Disgusting

The FX Of X: Eyes Pop Out Of Their Damn Skulls (Just Make Sure They Hit The Mark)
FANGORIA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Oui Oui Marie (From the Original Motion Picture "X)" by Chelsea Wolfe, out now.

+

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: X (2022)

Post by Krappy » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:34 am

Fango host Angel chats with stars Mia Goth, Brittany Snow, Jenna Ortega, and director Ti West about their new movie X.

Mia Goth, Brittany Snow, and Jenna Ortega have all had a good deal of experience working on genre films, but each faced their own unique challenges tackling Ti West’s latest, X.
Their characters are all part of a group of young filmmakers who head off to a remote farm in rural Texas in 1979 to shoot an adult film. Snow’s Bobby-Lynne is the seasoned pro brimming with confidence. Goth plays Maxine, an up-and-comer with big dreams. And then there’s Ortega’s Lorraine who reluctantly tags along because her boyfriend, RJ (Owen Campbell), is eager to put his film studies to use by directing the movie. Soon after arriving on location, the group’s elderly hosts discover what they’re really up to on their property, forcing their guests to fight for their lives.
With X now playing in theaters nationwide, I got the chance to chat with Goth, Snow, and Ortega about their experience making the film. Check out what they told us in this interview!

Brittany Snow stars in Ti West's X as Bobby-Lynne, a member of a group of filmmakers who head out to a remote farm in rural Texas to shoot an adult film. When their elderly hosts find out what they're really up to on their property, it kicks off a mighty violent killing spree.
With X now playing in theaters nationwide, Snow took the time to join us for an episode of Collider Ladies Night to recap her journey to this new film. She looked back on scoring her role in American Dreams and the magic of the Pitch Perfect franchise, discussed the importance of working with an intimacy coordinator on X, dug into a few X spoilers, and loads more!

[Editor's note: The following contains spoilers for X.]
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Krappy » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:47 am

X Movie review. X (2022) is the latest A24 horror movie directed by Ti West starring Jenna Ortega, Kid Cudi, Mia Goth, Martin Henderson, Scott Mescudi, and Brittany Snow. In the video I give you my review and honest reaction to this MESSED UP horror movie.

X is a film that was never on my radar but just became one of my favorite horror films in years.

Join the Grue-Crew (Doc, Christopher G. Moore, and Brian W. Smith) for a review of Ti West's new A24 slasher film, X.

The Maniacal Cinephile reviews Ti West’s new movie X (2022). Is it possible to make a good dirty movie? A group of actors sets out to make an adult film in rural Texas under the noses of their reclusive hosts, but when the elderly couple catches their young guests in the act, the cast finds themselves in a desperate fight for their lives. X stars Mia Goth, Jenna Ortega, Martin Henderson, Brittany Snow, Owen Campbell, Stephen Ure, and Scott Mescudi. Produced by A24. Written, directed and edited by Ti West.

Today I go down some rabbit holes about carnal desires, what is horror, and the Premium-Price VOD trend as I deliver this spoiler-free review of Ti West's "X" (2022).

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Krappy » Tue May 03, 2022 6:12 am

Updated With NEW Article :skull: