Heir of the Witch (2023)

An underprivileged seamstress, haunted by her past, seeks love and acceptance in high society but is faced with the curse from her evil roots.

Quiver Distribution distributes in the US.

Writer/director Victoria U. Bell was quoted saying: “Heir of the Witch is a story that was drawn from my personal fears, anxieties and individual experiences. In my youth, I learned to write from my heart and immerse into my deepest feelings and at times was hesitant and ashamed to admit my families dark, malevolent past and reveal my worst nightmares. The story of Heir of the Witch was birthed from my own childhood happenings. My grandmother on my paternal side, was a formidable witch. I was told she sold her soul to the devil and couldn’t die until the spirit of the darkness released her ghost only after she passed the “gift” to someone else. Until this day, we do not know who she passed this “gift” on to as we no longer associate with that side of the family for fear of condemnation.” Adding… “Although I was inspired by true events through my family’s affairs, I took the script to a creative place, bringing in other elements of gothic horror, romance and a little twist to make a more impactful cinematic experience.”

The feature film directorial debut of Victoria U. Bell, who also produces.

This is a supernatural horror movie.

Quiver Distribution released Heir of the Witch on VOD and Digital on August 4, 2023.

IMDb

Director: Victoria U. Bell

Official Movie Site:  Heir of The Witch
Horror Fuel:  ‘Heir Of The Witch’ Conjures August Release Following Trailer Debut

Bookmark the permalink.
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments