Glorious (2022)

Movies and TV shows coming to a theater or VOD service soon ....
Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Glorious (2022)

Post by Krappy » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:59 am

Spiraling out after a bad breakup, Wes (Ryan Kwanten) ends up at a remote rest stop miles away from civilization. His situation worsens after he finds himself locked inside the bathroom with a mysterious figure (J.K. Simmons) speaking to him from an adjacent stall. As Wes tries to escape, he finds himself an unwilling player in a situation bigger and more terrible than he could possibly imagine…

Shudder debuts the film via their streaming service in the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia.
Director Rebekah McKendry was quoted saying: "Glorious speaks to my love of cosmic horror, gore, absurdist humor, philosophy, and the type of transgressive movies that leave you thinking ‘I can’t believe I just saw that.’"
Directed by Rebekah McKendry (All the Creatures Were Stirring and The Elevator Game).
One of the film's producers described the movie as "deliciously bonkers that people are going to be talking about it for years."
This film has been described as "Lovecraftian horror, lauded in cosmic horror overtones."
Glorious premiered on Shudder on August 18, 2022.

IMDb

Director: Rebekah McKendry

GLORIOUS (2022)
MOVIES and MANIA

Shudder’s ‘Glorious’ Trailer – J.K. Simmons Voices a Lovecraftian Monster Living in a Glory Hole!
Bloody Disgusting

Shudder Releases New Trailer For Hotly Anticipated Lovecraftian Horror GLORIOUS
Horror Society

MY DINNER WITH ANDRE But With Glory Holes: Rebekah McKendry And Ryan Kwanten On GLORIOUS
FANGORIA

+

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Glorious (2022)

Post by Krappy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:24 am

We sat down with 'Glorious' director Rebekah McKendry and star Ryan Kwanten to discuss the theatrics of the film, cosmic horror, and the beautiful voice of JK Simmons.

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Glorious (2022)

Post by Krappy » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:01 am

Updated With "I Love You Beary Much" CLIP & NEW Article :skull: