The Forever Purge (2021)

Movies and TV shows coming to a theater or VOD service soon ....
Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The Forever Purge (2021)

Post by Krappy » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:16 am

AKA The Purge 5

The movie takes place after the events of Election Year and will focus on Adela (Ana de la Reguera) and Juan (Tenoch Huerta), who find solace at a Texan ranch, having fled a drug cartel in Mexico. Things go awry when a group of outsiders decide to keep purging beyond the allotted time when people can break any and all laws.

Previously had a July 10th, 2020 theatrical release, but it has since been pulled from the schedule due to the uncertainty of the current state of theatrical releases right now because of the covid-19 pandemic. (5/15/20)
This marks the feature film directorial debut of Everardo Gout, who until now has only worked on TV, directing episodes for shows like Banshee, Luke Cage and Mars.
Franchise creator James DeMonaco returns to script.
Writer James DeMonaco was quoted saying the following about the next movie: "I have [the next installment] in my head. I think I’m going to write it. I think it’s a great way to end it all. We want to end it all, I think, in this one, and I’m very excited. When I came up with the idea and pitched it to everybody, they seemed psyched, and I think it will be a really cool ending, how we take this one home."
There is also a television series set in The Purge universe, which saw a second season in 2019 before it was ultimately cancelled.
This is the fifth and possibly final installment in The Purge franchise.
The Forever Purge is expected to be released in theaters on July 9th, 2021.

IMDb

Director: Everardo Gout

‘The Forever Purge’: First Image and Plot Details for the Final Film in the ‘Purge’ Franchise
Bloody Disgusting

New Details And More Surface For ‘The Forever Purge’
Horror Fuel

First Look at Blumhouse’s Final Purge Flick THE FOREVER PURGE
Dread Central

The Forever Purge (2021).jpg

Trailer Currently Not Available

+