Scream 6 (2023)

Movies and TV shows coming to a theater or VOD service soon ....
Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Scream 6 (2023)

Post by Krappy » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:52 am

No official plot yet, but it's said to “continue with the four survivors (Melissa Barrera, Jasmin Savoy Brown, Mason Gooding, and Jenna Ortega) of the Ghostface killings as they leave Woodsboro behind and start a fresh chapter.”

Filming is aimed to begin sometime this Summer. (2/3/22)
Plot details are still kept under wraps, but there's a recent rumor floating around indicating that this sequel will take place in New York City. (6/12/22)
Neve Campbell revealed that she won't be back as Sidney in this film, making it the only movie in the franchise to not feature the character. As for her reasons for not returning, it all came down to a payment dispute. Here's what she had to say: "Sadly I won’t be making the next Scream film. As a woman I have had to work extremely hard in my career to establish my value, especially when it comes to Scream. I felt the offer that was presented to me did not equate to the value I have brought to the franchise." Adding... "It’s been a very difficult decision to move on. To all my Scream fans, I love you. You’ve always been so incredibly supportive to me. I’m forever grateful to you and to what this franchise has given me over the past 25 years." (6/6/22)
Dermot Mulroney is said to be playing a cop.
Actress Hayden Panettiere returns as the character Kirby, from Scream 4.
Melissa Barrera (Sam), Jasmin Savoy Brown (Mindy), Mason Gooding (Chad) and Jenna Ortega (Tara) are all returning.
Courteney Cox returns once again, as Gale Weathers.
Previous directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett return to helm the film once again. They were quoted saying: "Working with such a wonderful and talented family of creators — and in the lineage Wes and Kevin so expertly built — has been the thrill of a lifetime, and we’re so excited to bring the next chapter in the Scream saga to life."
James Vanderbilt (Murder Mystery, Zodiac, The Amazing Spider-Man) and Guy Busick (Ready or Not) are back scripting this new film.
This year's Scream successfully relaunched the franchise, pulling in $63 million domestically and a combined global haul of $107 million.
This is part 6 in the popular Scream franchise, which brings back most of the team behind the last movie.
Paramount Pictures releases Scream 6 in theaters on March 31, 2023.

IMDb

Directors: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett

Stars From Multiple Sequels Are Returning For ‘Scream 6’
Horror Fuel

SCREAM 6 Will Take Place In New York, And Here's Everything Else We Know
FANGORIA

SCREAM 6 (2023)
MOVIES and MANIA

‘Ready or Not’ Actor Henry Czerny Joins the Cast of ‘Scream 6’
Bloody Disgusting

Everything We Know So Far About ‘Scream 6’
Dread Central

Trailer Currently Not Available

+

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Scream 6 (2023)

Post by Krappy » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:54 am

Scream 6 begins filming in Montreal, Canada and we have our first look SET PHOTOS for Scream 6 2023. Neve Campbell aka Sidney Prescott is not returning for the Scream sequel. But I'm still excited for what Scream 6 will bring to the horror franchise. Plot follows Ghostface back once again to haunt the survivors of Scream 2022. I breakdown the details & speculate on what could happen next in Scream 6 2023. Hayden Panettiere returns after Scream 4 along with Courtney Cox, Jenna Ortega, Melissa Barrera, Mason Gooding & Jasmin Savoy Brown.

Scream 6 begins filming in Montreal, Canada and we have our first look at the cast for Scream 6 2023. Neve Campbell aka Sidney Prescott is not returning for the Scream sequel. But I'm still excited for what Scream 6 will bring with new characters like Jack Champion, Liana Liberato, Devyn Nekoda and Josh Segarra. Plot follows Ghostface back once again to haunt the survivors of Scream 2022. I breakdown the details & speculate on what could happen next in Scream 6 2023. Hayden Panettiere returns after Scream 4 along with Courtney Cox, Jenna Ortega, Melissa Barrera, Mason Gooding & Jasmin Savoy Brown.

Krappy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Scream 6 (2023)

Post by Krappy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:36 am

Updated With NEW Article :skull: